Piedmont Healthcare's COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Visit piedmont.org/covidvaccine for the latest information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
CDC COVID-19 Information
Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov for the latest information on COVID-19.
Additional COVID-19 Information
Please see the documents listed below for additional information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Who Is Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine Booster?
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs from Piedmont Healthcare
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
Pregnancy & the COVID-19 Vaccine
ACOG and SMFM Recommend COVID-19 Vaccination for Pregnant Individuals
If you have had the COVID-19 vaccine and are pregnant, postpartum, lactating and/or contemplating pregnancy, please consider participating in a survey and registry that is being developed by Dr. Alisa Kachikis and other investigators in the University of Washington Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. It should take approximately 3 minutes to register your information.
Please see the following articles regarding pregnancy and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- CDC - Information about COVID-19 Vaccines for People who Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Wondering about COVID-19 vaccines if you're pregnant or breastfeeding?
- ACOG and SMFM Joint Statement on WHO Recommendations Regarding COVID-19 Vaccines and Pregnant Individuals
- I'm pregnant. Should I get the COVID vaccine?
- Vaccinating Pregnant and Lactating Patients Against COVID-19 - ACOG
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination in Pregnancy - Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital Visitor Policy
Maternity Information From Piedmont Atlanta
Please see the documents below for important information from Piedmont Atlanta Hospital regarding April maternity classes and maternity tours.
- May Materity Classes Go Virtual - Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Baby Basics
- Maternity Center Tour Information During COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy (The Basics)
- Georgia Department of Public Health - Official COVID-19 Page
- COVID-19 Information from American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 for New Moms
- CDC COVID-19 Fact Sheet - What You Need to Know
- CDC COVID-19 Fact Sheet - What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19